Free Patterns


Welcome. if you are here looking for free patterns you will find them listed in a menu on the right of this page. You may have to scroll down. Click on what interests you. A page will come up with the pattern. Click on "File" in the upper left hand corner. Then click on "download original". If you like what you see click on "save a copy " in the floating toolbar at the bottom of the page. I hope the pattern makes up for these extra steps. Enjoy.



Thursday, August 4, 2011

Three Little Bears

This is my latest pattern. The bears are knit in the round and are only five inches tall. You can find the pattern and a complete description here




Other than working on bears I have been knitting Christmas gifts. Alot of cap and fingerless mitten sets, slippers and scarves. Nothing big but time consuming. Just about made it through my list then on to a new doll I have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment