Free Patterns


Welcome. if you are here looking for free patterns you will find them listed in a menu on the right of this page. You may have to scroll down. Click on what interests you. A page will come up with the pattern. Click on "File" in the upper left hand corner. Then click on "download original". If you like what you see click on "save a copy " in the floating toolbar at the bottom of the page. I hope the pattern makes up for these extra steps. Enjoy.



Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gift Knitting

I have mentioned before in earlier blogs that I spend a good part of my knitting time trying to get ready for Christmas. Over the years my family has come to expect our gift to be something made by me. The last couple of days I have been knitting the Cherry Twist hat designed by Theresa Grant. While this is not the best picture I have ever taken, I think it will give you the idea.
Despite what appears to be an involved stitch pattern, this project was quick and easy. The pattern gives you the different lengths needed for a beanie, toque or slouch hat. Theresa's user name on Ravelry is needlenhook. You might want to take a look. I know the granddaughter getting this is going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment